Wednesday, February 2, 2011

African American Beakfast at Tiffany's

2.2.11




I ask my friend Sahnye Johnson, a beautiful African American model, to help me recreate this vision and she has done a fabulous job. Audrey Hepburn and Breakfast at Tiffany's has inspired me to take a different spin by recreating this classic movie icon. I have received several request to recreate movie themes, celebrities and magazine covers. Sooooo I think Sahnye did an excellent job in helping show the world that it can be done. I hope you all enjoy my take on the "Black Audrey Hepburn"... Breakfast at Tiffany's 2011! Call today to schedule your session for as little as $80.
336.987.9394

1 comment:

mommyforever said...

As. Mixed African American who adored Audrey..this is well done. I'm also into photography.